AgroNorm platform is equipped with Artificial Intelligence (AI) power to provide stakeholders with active business solutions. The platform offers ongoing verifiable monitoring of all training and certification methods, safety regulations and streamlined workforce procedures to optimize farms’ regular operational tasks.
The platform provides multiple features, including:
· Appropriate education and training regarding on-farm risks and first aid training for all the farm staff;
· Regular evaluation of potential hazards;
· Creation of the workforce safety policies and rules to establish a suitable and safe environment;
· Storage and maintenance suggestions for equipment;
· Log of injuries and incidents to pinpoint areas for improvement.
Any farmer (owner, manager, etc.) based in BC and acting as an employer whose role is to ensure the safety of employees and all other farm stakeholders at all times.
Yes, you can contact us for more information.
Your legal duty to provide a safe work environment exists not only for paid employees but for anyone on your property. This may include family members who work on the property or help out, children, neighbors, contractors and visitors. You must ensure you have things in place to ensure the safety of everyone on your property and the easiest way to do that is to implement a safety management system.